Grand aquarium in hurghada
The Grand Aquarium is designed in Hurghada, as it is a wonderful, exciting and fictional one. Hurghada Grand Aquarium has been classified as one of the most important aquariums in the world. If there is in Hurghada Yala Pina on the Grand Aquarium we enjoy and live the best adventure with sharks and exotic fish.
- will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to start the trip is an open tour of the Grand El Greco Aquarium. Because the place is large and the needs of a lot of your time in all places and imagine and simplify.
- The places inside the Grand Aquarium
- The huge aquarium: On a surface of nine to 10 million cubic meters of water, a hot tub was created, which is filled with sharks, exotic marine organisms and known manta fish. This basin of water was entered into the Guinness Book of Records.
- Glass tunnel: Yalla Beena enter the tunnel has remained in the huge aquarium, which is clear in the pictures and remain above the sharks and manta and around you fish from each hand, but the diver’s review with the sharks and manta and others, Tunnel length 48 meters – tunnel depth 11 meters below the basin.
- Exhibition of rare marine organisms: In the second round of the Aquarids in Hurghada Hatlakwa exhibition of large marine organisms such as rare lion fish and rare American fishes and wild fish and biryana and sea fox and others, Ground floor of the second round of glass aquarium where the view of the huge aquarium Aquarium of the second floor Rigid not like it!!
- Forestry: It is an area dedicated to a rare group of trees and forests designed in a strange way that you can walk in The Hurghada Grand Aquarium Working Group is trained at the highest level to work on your comfort and enjoyment throughout your stay within the Aquarium. Just all you need is to enjoy Happy trip!! After the journey is completed, the hotel is returned.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fees
• All taxes & service charge
• any meals or drinks
• personal expanses
• Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
price: per person: $ 35
There are no reviews yet.