4 Days – 3 Nights Nile Cruise Tour Aswan – Luxor
The Nile River in Egypt is one of the world’s most magical and mysterious places. A cruise down the Nile will see you taking in some of the most wondrous sights imaginable – and all from the comfort of a luxurious cruise boat.
Nile cruises aren’t about relaxing in Red Sea resorts. They’re about discovering the wonder and intrigue of ancient Egypt, and ticking sight after sight off your ‘must see’ list on a once in a lifetime Nile cruise.
Embarkation on Friday
Day 1: Friday
Meet & assist at Aswan arrival Port (Air or railway) by our tour representative and then he will escort and transfer you by private first-class air-conditioned vehicle to your Nile cruise, which will be your home for the next three nights. Embark Nile Cruise before lunch. PM: Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple.
Lunch, dinner and overnight on board of the Nile cruise in Aswan.
Day 2: Saturday
Morning having breakfast while sailing to Kom Ombo. Upon arrival, visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu, Lunch on board, after that visit Horus Temple at Edfu. Sail to Luxor with late arrival, Dinner and Overnight on board the cruise.
Day 3: Sunday
Breakfast on board, Visit to the West bank enjoying Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile, Lunch on board, Afternoon visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Dinner & Overnight on board the cruise in Luxor.
Day 4: Monday.
Disembarkation after breakfast. Then transfer to your Luxor departure port (Air or railway), with our tour representative who will escort and transfer you by private first class air-conditioned vehicle to your departure port for your next destination.
Itineraries may be changed in case of unexpected events caused by navigation circumstances, but this will only affect the sequences in the visits, Program will always be respected.
including the following:
Full assistance from the time we meet at the airport until you say farewell to the land of the pharaohs;
- 5 Star Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor with full board while on the cruise
- Transfers and air-conditioned transportation to and from all sites listed on your itinerary;
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on your itinerary ;
- Guided tours in the capable hands of knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Excluding the following:
- entry visa / international and domestic air fare / sleeper train / any optional tour / Personal items / Gratuities / Insurance
Optional Tours :
- (Optional) Sound and light laser show in Karnack temple. (Optional) Sound and light laser show in Philae Temple. (Optional) Visit the Temple of Abu Simple this excursion is undertaken by bus of plane. Nubian village. Hot Air balloon ride after the sunrise over the West Bank in Luxor. Tour duration about 2 hours including 50 minutes flight
- Children up to 6 years old are entitled free of charge of hotel accommodation only on condition of sharing parents’ room.
- Children from 6-12 years old take 50% discount on hotel accommodation on condition of sharing parents’ room.
(For two children 2 single rooms with child).
5 Stars Cruise starting from $ Per Person in Twin Cabin, Request Price